The Age of Technology
We are in the age of artificial intelligence and cutting-edge technology, yet the energy broker business still seems to be operating in the stone age. With many energy brokers requiring their sales agents to manually get LOA’s signed, scan bill copies, and get wet signatures on contracts, the energy business parallels that of a 1980’s stock brokerage firm. Diversegy, along with its team of in-house software developers, created a proprietary energy broker software program to streamline these manual processes and ultimately help you grow your energy business. Here are some key features of our program…
Diversegy’s broker software, nicknamed ELIAS, allows our sales agents, teams, and brokers the ability to quickly sort through matrix pricing in real-time. The days of having to download excel files, take notes, and compare them to the next excel file are over! Through ELIAS and specifically its application, MATT, you can enter your deal parameters (state, utility, rate code, usage, start date, etc.) and the top energy supplier offerings will populate for your review. Simply compare the lowest-priced terms side-by-side and streamline your matrix pricing operations.
- auto-sort matrix pricing from all suppliers in a single dashboard
- select your deal parameters
- sort pricing from all utilities and states
- get pricing from 60+ energy suppliers
- the difficulty of downloading matrix excel files
- the challenge of trying to compare prices
- the problem of sorting all prices by lowest rate
Custom Price Requests
The next feature of Diversegy’s broker software, nicknamed CAPRICE, allows our sales agents, teams, and brokers the ability to request and manage custom price requests from a single dashboard. This feature helps you stay organized and on top of all of your custom deals from a single sign-on location! The days of forgetting about a price request or having to manually search your email inbox are over!
- request custom pricing from a single dashboard
- manage all quote requests and their statuses
- request contract for signature
- get pricing from 60+ energy suppliers
- the difficulty of having to submit price requests via email
- the challenge of trying to manage multiple price requests at once
- the problem of searching email to refresh price quotes
Commissions and Reporting
Diversegy’s energy broker software platform also provides transparency into commission payments, customer energy usage, and monthly reporting. The days of having to request commission statements from your broker are over! Simply log in to ELIAS, click on the Commissions tab, and view your monthly or yearly energy commissions as they are reported by suppliers!
- view commission reports in real-time
- see customer energy usage reports
- download commission files for export
- manage your accounts receivable and income reporting
- the difficulty of having to manually track commission payments
- the challenge of trying to manage customer usage vs. commission amount
- the problem of tracking your energy income
Like any great software application, it is always a work in progress. Diversegy’s developers are continually working to make our energy broker software program more robust and practically functional for our sales partners. Here are some of the latest features that will be live in the near future!
- e-sign integration to send contracts out for signature
- future commissions projection charts
- customer portal for usage and account management
- email marketing functionality
Want to Boost Your Energy Career?
Diversegy’s sales partners earn up to 30% more when compared to working with traditional energy broker companies. Our sales partners benefit from our technology, experienced support team, and favorable commission payment terms. Interested in exploring a sales partnership with Diversegy? We offer special energy sales programs to professional agents, direct sales organizations, licensed brokers, and part-time affiliates. We invite you to join us on our Energy Broker Sales Platform Launch Webinar on October 5th, 2021 at 2:00 PM EST. To register please visit this link.